SB-CAP-0501 - Foundations of Sun Java CAPS I [D61854]
- Understand and use Java CAPS terminology and vocabulary
- Describe and define Java CAPS concepts
- Use eGate tools within Java CAPS to develop and manage a variety of enterprise integration solutions
What you will learn
The Foundations of Sun Java Composite Application Platform Suite (Java CAPS) I course is intended to present Sun SeeBeyond eGate Integrator (eGate) 5.1 to those new to the product, as well as to developers who have experience with Datagate or previous eGate versions. This course is not a migration or upgrade course. It is designed for a technical audience and is a prerequisite for the Foundations of Sun Java Composite Application Platform Suite II (SB-CAP-0502).
Students who can benefit from this course
- Engineers and developers who will be responsible for configuring Java CAPS 5.1 using the eGate toolset
- Developers preparing for the Sun Certified Developer for Java CAPS (SBX-500) exam
- To succeed fully in this course, it is recommended that students have a background in Java and application integration
Keine Kurse notwendig!
The teaching language is german. Course materials are in english.